SOGLIA is Masonic body which meets annually to share fellowship and to promote the Masonic tradition, respecting the autonomy of each Grand Lodge. This is expresed in the variety of rituals practiced in our Grand lodges around the world. Our society was born in the year 2010 with the signing of the Treaty of Arezzo, wich took the name of the city that welcomed eight Grand Masters representing eight Grand Lodges. Subsequently more Grand Lodges have join SOGLIA spanning our society to the five continents.
On the day of our Lord the 30th of January 6010, in the city of Arezzo in Italy, a number of Grand Masters and Grand Dignitaries of the following Grand Lodges:
And with the attendence of M.’.W.’. Bro.’. Nikolaus Ehrenfried Schmidt – GERMANY
Sound background: The SOGLIA anthem composed by the Romanian composer: TOM BRANDUS
Gran Logia Patriótica Del Perú
Gran Logia Nacional De Chile
Grande Oriente Maçonico Do Brasil
Grande Loja Do Rio Grande Do Sul
Grand Logia Regular Do Sao Paulo
Gran Logia Multiritualista Regular de Paraguay
Grande Loge Nationale D'Ayiti
Gran Logia Regular York de Mexico
Gran Logia Regular del Estado de Guerrero
Velika Loza Visokog Masonskog Saveta Srbije
Traditionalna Grand Masonska Loza Srbije
Marea Loja Regulara A României
Marea Loja Simbolica Romana
Marea Loja Regulara Europa Unita
Marea Loja Sapientia Et Veritas
Marea Loja Traditionala Din Romania
Marea Loja Alexandru Ioan Cuza
Grande Loge Reguliere Francaise
Velika Regularna Loza Slovenije
Abraham Grand Lodge AF&AM of Texas
United Grand Lodge of North Carolina
United Grand Lodge of Georgia
United Grand Lodge of Florida
King Solomon Grand Lodge AF&AM of Arkansas
Pythagorus Grand Lodge AF&AM of Texas
Benaiah Sovereign Grand Lodge of Virginia
Obadiah Grand Lodge AF&AM of Texas
Gl Phoenix # 333 Of Middle East
Grand Orient of Morocco
Regular Grand Lodge Of Central Africa
This crest reperesents the masonic brotherhood that is sheltering the world, in a higher level of consciousness, in a threshold to the new era of harmony, love and unity.
1. The blue and white in the center of the crest represent our planet earth (urantia or blue planet) by its color as well as by the division of its quadrants that represent the number 4 symbolizing matter or the element earth, registered in a bawa of 8 sides it also represents the infinite, in which the earth is framed by the twelve universes as well as by time as considered in this dimension, when immersed in the infinite octagon represents the fourth dimension in which we reside. The third dimension is represented in the apparent volume of the figure.
2. The tools found in the center of the crest are the compass, symbol of precise moderation, the square symbol of uprightness and justice, the plummet, reminds us of the straightness of our acts, and the level, of our balance.
3. The eagle represents the return of our higher consciousnes that has left duality and has begun a very focused journey towards a new dimension, the fifth dimension, using as its means masonry represented by the square and the compass that still exist in duality, emphasizing our real society. OTHER Attributes that have been inserted as symbols of the eagle are the following: opportunity, protection, trust, masculinity, control, community, command, action, authority, ability, determination, vision, power, liberation, inspiration.
4. The serpent tailed chimeras emphasized in the crest are the symbol of the city de rezzo, in green color, representing nature and truth, in a position of submission and respect, biting the horn of a gazelle, depicting the circle of life. AREZZO, the italian word for threshold, is the city where the society of grand lodges in amity (soglia) are being developed, and it is also the threshold between our present third and fourth dimension transition to the fifth dimension in the near future.
5. The crown represents the six great founding lodges of the treaty de arezzo, one spike for the first five and the crowning by itself as a unity of the total, also the crown of the imaginary circle encompassing the eagle depicts a pomegranate – symbol of masonic brotherhood.
6. The set is bordered by nine stars of five spikes that represent the nine masters who we must evoke looking for perfection. The number nine is the one of transmutation because of the palingenesic law, or of the immortality of the soul, by which we abide as part of an infinite unit, indivisible and renewable.soglia_shield_frame
7. The eagle taking with its claws one ruler depicts that all of our tasks are sustained by rules, uprightness, moderation and prudence. The color of the ribbon is violet (trasmutation) framed by the phrase attributed to socrates, “as for me, all i know is that i know nothing”, in latin “scio me nescire” as we learn, our ignorance dies, driving us towards more light and wisdom, not resting content with our knowledge, but as the greek philosopher who scaled knowledge in the inverted pyramid, rather realizing that as higher we get, wider is the knowledge to achieve. THIS Is a symbol of humility and modesty.
8. The set is contained within an esoteric oval shaped outline, or egg shaped, that represents the sovereign sanctuary of our own individuality and of the society where freemen of good behaviour are born.
9. The generating and harmonic pattern of this crest is mercury, the planet which was the messenger of gods, as described by the greeks; the kundalini of the hindus. Its outline evokes geometric, mathematical, chromatic, sonorous and alchemy features, masterful used by leonardo da vinci for its model of the divine proportion.